Yes. A thousand times, yes!
- youramazonsister answered: Circe? or Cheetah?
- matthewmalabanan reblogged this from dcu and added:
- beerandtoysandcomicsandjunk answered: Circe would be the first thing I think of, seems the easiest to route in a ‘real world’ setting.
- miggygotmoxie likes this
- jamdez answered: Hope it’s Giganta!!!
- evil-ryu reblogged this from dcu
- adreesandseerda answered: who cares, it’s god damned liz hurley!
- formerly-taquitotexano09 reblogged this from dcu
- coryscrappycinema answered: who she’s playing is old news. The villain is supposed to be a generic female scientist type experimenting with steroids on innercity youths
- mikebakerthebikemaker likes this
- daruiburns answered: I just hope it’s not Granny Goodness; that role should go to Ed Asner. In drag. THE ONLY WAY
- dcwomenkickingass answered: She’s playing Veronica Cale.
- eggplantavenger reblogged this from dcu and added:
- hugh2d2 reblogged this from dcu and added:
- hugh2d2 likes this
- edskee likes this
- justinrampage answered: my wife
- dcu posted this